• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday 26 April 2012

SINGLE / Kooley High - "City Life"





Laid back style of Hip Hop. The rhyming is professional, and the production sweet.

You know when you`ve been looking for some decent Hip Hop, and you look overseas and you give up .. it`s like one big corporate party in the U.S right now, too close to pop to be culturally relevant to me .. and then, whilst looking for some acoustic music - I find this song.... and this tune here, is faultless.

Sometimes the groove is good, but the rapping is bad, or the voice doesn`t fit, or you plain just don`t believe in what the cat`s got to say.

No no, this passes all the tests I throw at hip hop and a bit more. I don`t care that it`s two years old. It`ll be fresh everytime I play it, so as soon as the sun comes out I shall be throwing open the windows and booming this out.

Sorry neighbours!

WEBSITE / FACEBOOK /
FURTHER LISTENING.




VIDEOS.



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com