• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Monday 30 April 2012

REMIX / La Machine - "SYMPTOMATIC" - (PUNK ROCK KICK DISCO DUB)

DARK DISCO WITH RAZOR SHARP GUITARS.





















LA MACHINE FACEBOOK / BANDCAMP / TUMBLR / TWITTER .

Right, got some new music for you ... and this time it`s me who posting some dance music on my own music blog - and there will be more in 2012 !... but not necessarily `dance`....and not like this!

You can get the MP3 from the bands EP (Left) which I thoroughly recommend. It is proper sharp! It`s a Leeds UK partnership, with a midland connection too, and our third time `working togther` .. if you get what I mean!

Had fun working out the bass to this. Hope you have fun dancing to it, you can`t top music for a natural high..
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com