• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday 10 February 2012

Art Vs Pop by design - Sally Dige - Immaculate Deception




Sally Dige  is a Danish - Canadian artist and designer, the artist sent me  her latelest video this after seeing my `Sumfink Like Disco" VHS mixtape, and I just `got it` straight away, So much so, I`m going to be working on something for her.

It`s at the demo stage, this particular song, and she has a few snippets of other songs on the net, but I think she`s keeping her cards close to her chest, and not willing to rush things out - which I can relate to, no probs.

Have a listen, and say hey on her facebook page. I`ll be doing a VHS Remix of this, once I have this remix album finished .. uh, ... long story....  2 weeks ripped out my schedule - one week by blocked sinuses (great for mixing down) and then a heavy week at work`s studio meant `eff all` got done... Never mind ..






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com