• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday 10 February 2012

MP3`s for your Phone - Instrumentals

Words can say so much, but honestly, sometimes it`s better to `shut yer trap`. Nothing can move me like a good instrumental. They come into their own on long journeys, and as I live far from my family, I do this quite a lot. Todays pick of music comes without any lyrics, but full of meaning.

I haven`t been blogging for awhile, so I`m getting as much music as possible out there without giving each artist a decent write up. Once I feel I`ve `caught up` with myself, I `ll slow down and give some meanings behind the choices.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com