• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Friday 19 August 2011

Two Disco Offcuts from the "Sumfink Like Disco 3" Mixtape

For reasons of time and continutity, not every edit made it into that mixtape .. in fact there are quite a few, that have been waiting in the wings, but by the time I`d finished doing the third in the series, my appetite to do another disco type mixtape had diminished somewhat.

I`d suffered data loss on files that I had worked in 15 hour shifts to edit bar after bar.The results are fun, but actually .. it did my head in, that I wont be doing something as involved as the sumfink project for a long while.

So today I give you these, the next two remix offcuts.


MGMT - Electric Feel (Punk Rock Kick Disco Broadway Edit)




DOWNLOAD

K Klass - Let Me Show You (Punk Rock Kick Disco Jam)





DOWNLOAD
They`re a bit on the rough side, but good enough to get you on the dancefloor.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com