• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Saturday 17 March 2012

Single / "Liberace's car horn sounds like a Mellotron" / instant prizes



It`s another short post, but then, this is a very short song.

It`s 58 seconds long.

You know when you hear something so strange but compelling enough to play again - just to make sure you heard what you heard? This will be your next encounter with that moment. "liberace..." is just out there, but musically interesting that i`m sure you`ll want to download it.

I don`t know why I like it, but I like it. I can only describe it as the sound of the future going wrong, but in a nice trippy way ... (shakes head) you listen, I can`t describe it.



DOWNLOAD

INSTANT PRIZES SOUNDCLOUD






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com