• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday 2 October 2011

Apologies

I`ve been busy recording and haven`t been paying much attention to the blog. I still haven`t made the full move from tumblr so until now I saw this blog as being unfinished and just posted a few things on tumblr whilst working on remixes for a few people.

Um, turns out I was wrong! I really thought people wouldn`t reading this blog as i haven`t tweeted posts or put them on facebook/ google pages ... but I log in to do some odds and sodds to find people have been reading the blog.

Oops!

I do have shiteloads of stuff to say and show, and I also have two other blogs, a studio, and musical projects all over the place ..

I`m still about, as soon as my current backlog gets manageable then I will endeavour to post once a day.

Crikey. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com