• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Sunday 28 August 2011

Oxford Fucking Squirrels MP3


Three MP3`s this sunday, it`s a sunny day ... and I`m stuck inside. Great! But work is work, eh? So I`m going to imagine I`m outside in the park, drinking a milkshake, having a smoke. The three that need seriously downloading today come from all over the shop. From Spain we have Oxford Fucking Squirrels, yup... puzzled me too! With a name like that, I nearly,nearly overlooked them. Just as I was about to move my mouse somewhere else.. I thought, "you know, just maybe these might be okay" ...
I was proven wrong, they`re f**king sick!

You need to check out the track "We love rats" .. I was sold from about 30 secs in and then it got better and better. The production and the arrangement are top notch, why these fellas aren`t signed is beyond me. Don`t let the humorous name fool you - these guys know their stuff. I don`t know much more about these guys - couldn`t find a myspace/facebook link to give to you, but you can go to their soundcloud page for their other treats.

I wonder if they`ve ever been to Oxford?



DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com