• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday 11 August 2011

Backyards / White Horses (Recorded BBC Introducing York Session)

A song for the bright early mornings, bubbling with rhythm. Sincere and honest. Backyards fuse indie and electronic sounds, but far from being cold and mechanic -  Backyards have an heartbeat running throughout all their songs.

I hear that they may lean more towards the more electronic side after this EP.  I`ll be getting my hands on a Backyards Track to do a remix, I`ve been waiting for a few weeks for the recording stems to arrive - due to their really busy guitarist, who has just moved house and hasn`t unpacked his gear yet!


3) White Horses - BBC Introducing York by Backyards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com