• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Wednesday 8 February 2012

MP3s for your phones - Electronic

Alright,

It`s been months sinced i`ve blogged, and I will probably pay the price by having no one read this ... at least for a little while. I have been working on a forthcoming remix album for the Rock n` Roll Circus (where I work) and some other stuff for other people. I blogged for ages about for having writers block, and now that it`s gone I`ve stopped blogging.





I have various unfinished mixtapes and songs that I`m dying to post but there isn`t any point in rushing to get incomplete ideas out to the world, so there`ll be a lot of music flying around in the next couple of months.

For now, I`ll be quiet. However, lot`s of people have been making noises I like so, if you fancy sharing a few tunes with me ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com