• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Wednesday 8 February 2012

MP3`s for your Phone - Indie

Making up for lost time, not sharing music and all that. Right now I`m in the studio, two bands have 20 mins left, then it`s straight to bed. Was ill last week and missed days and days of recording. Just before that, having got myself a little stressed about the upcoming remix album and stuff for Apostle, I realised I had more time than I thought and relaxed little. Then fell ill. Damn.

Anyhow, I present some interesting indie ... what does indie actually mean anymore? .... songs, that are fresh as eggs.  It`s a bit dark, it`s a bit surf, it`s a bit pop. Quality is assured.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com