• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Occupy Wall St - Video Rant.










You got two minutes? It`ll fly by quickly with this video.  I don`t know  who this guy is, and I got the video from my pals on google+ (yes, there is a thriving community on there!) This guy sums up everything that I feel about the current situation with Wall St.

My situation isn`t bad, but if the studio went down then I`d go with it. Booking time to be creative isn`t one of those important purchases and if things get worse for the musicians in my city then I know that the first bit of spending to go will be on me.   I can see it all around me in different areas of work. Some of my family who live in a different part of England and are involved in education and youth work  are facing an uncertain future in terms of job security, my mates in who work within  construction felt the pain acutely, and all have families. 

I see a lot of little people taking the hit, and the people who made it all happen doing everything not to be made responsible and are closing ranks with fellow wealthy individual and politicians. 

So all those people camping out in the cold, right now, I salute you. Thank f**k someone actually cares about society as a whole.

I wish for change .. and I thought Obama was it a few years ago, but like Roger Daltrey said "We wont get fooled again"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com