• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Lasse Brawn / Mary





Alas, this three piece disbanded this year..and as far as I know are in different bands now, which is sad but sometimes you said all you`ve need to be said with a group of people and it`s time to move on. I did a brief Photo shoot with them last summer, which are my favourites as they were very simple, with lost of bright natural light.

They recorded Mary and let it be released on my studio`s compilation album " A Collection of Calamity Vol.1" last year. Their Hard, and unforgiven approach to trockm gained them a reputation on the leeds live circuit. Plus, their sense of humour is really fucking dark!

I haven`t seen them in a few months, but as soon as I hear what they`re up to abd can legally blog it, I`ll let you know..

Mary by Lasse Brawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Get in touch with me


Adress/Street

Leeds , West Yorkshire

Phone number

Nah..

Website

www.johnsmith.com